Saturday 22 January 2011

Paint Racks

As you can see in the picture I have two Progressive Engineering Solutions paint bottle racks they hold twenty Vallejo type bottles,am useing the racks to keep my inks and other common paints I use at hand, they come with robber type feet and stainless steel bolts and nuts, they are tight fitting you just need to run a model knife along the edge of the uprights to have a clean fit.
They do make other racks and if you have a idea then drop them a line, if I wanted to rack to be deeper and gain a extra row of bottles I could, but the space left on that same shelf will be used for other small items.

2 comments:

  1. Very well set up,but I not sure I'd want my paints near a window.However,if they are not drying up then why not I suppose.

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house does not catch the sunlight were that window is also thought about putting them on my pull out shelf at the back this will stop paint pots rolling to the rare were I cant find them.

    ReplyDelete